The PennLUG Forum
Welcome to PennLUG Forums! Please login or register. While registering please make sure to select YES on Newsletter so you can emails for dates and time.
Google Calendar
Latest topics
» FNS Black Pearl, Fusion Powered Sub MOC (LDD)
by afol666 Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:19 am

» Friends and Family 20% off for The Lego Store coupon for this weekend---anyone want it?
by bas157 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:33 pm

» Sign me up.
by Ben-Laura Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:14 pm

» Another new member
by MikeKn Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:00 am

» Introductions
by Ben-Laura Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:42 pm

» buWizz remote control
by maarek Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:14 pm

» Bricklink sellers? Profitable?
by MikeKn Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:59 am

» eMail - Survey
by maarek Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:56 am

» LDraw
by Brick_Dad Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:50 am

» MOCs for sale
by Brick_Dad Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:57 pm

» Lego Thunder Road game. ** Joel and Sam **
by classicplasticbricks Sun May 22, 2016 7:08 pm

» Philly Brick Fest 2016 Photos.
by Cale Tue May 17, 2016 2:18 pm

» Ready to join!
by Brianb Sun May 15, 2016 9:00 pm

» wanna play?
by afol666 Thu May 12, 2016 5:04 pm

» New Member request
by maarek Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:39 pm

» New Member
by ruxtpin Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:23 pm

» MAKE Extra $ WEDNESDAY MARCH 9th while playing with LEGOS!! Blue Bell PA (outside Philadelphia)
by whataslacker Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 pm

» PennLive.com reporter looking to get in touch with local builders
by Kreativ Snail Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 pm

» Wish to Join
by Brickadier General Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:52 pm

» Best place to buy 1x1 tiles?
by Kreativ Snail Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm heading out to the San Diego area this week and am planning to visit LegoLand Thursday. If you have any requests for pieces or items, let me know before Thursday morning. Give me a description of the piece or the Peeron part number, quantity (number of pieces). The price is $8 per 1/4 pound so you can also tell me a $ limit instead of quantity. Please prioritize your lists in case I run out of time and I'll grab the top items on everyone's list. You can post your request here or email me at paul_w_c@hotmail.com


I'll either mail the pieces or send them with someone to the next meeting. I'm hoping to make it to a meeting at some point in the near future.

Paul

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  vyronwynter on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi,

I do not want to put a damper on your enthusiasm. But I was at LEGOland in October. The area for PaB had been cut in half by the computers set up to run LEGO Universe. Yes there was a nice variety of pieces, but I saw nothing beyond plates, bricks, slopes and tiles.

I wish you luck in finding something useful. I was disappointed by the selection. Also on a previous visit (April 2007), they were selling bags from sets, by the pound, in the parking lot. I spent an hour tearing through parts from Batman to technic.

Nobody lugs like a PennLUG lugger,

Tony Sties

vyronwynter
2x3 Brick
2x3 Brick

Male Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:40 am

( Nobody lugs like a PennLUG lugger ) instant classic
How much lug could a pennlugger lug if a pennlugger could lug lug Huh?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

hello paul
I would expect the park to be crazy
with the new mini land starwars opening soon
if its open to the public please post some pics
Tony..E


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  Uniblab on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 am

Hi Paul,

I would be interested in an umbrella. Preferrably something black with LEGO stuff on it, or something more appropriate for adults. But if they only have kids type umbrellas I would like one of those anyway.

Thank you.

Mike Tighe


P.S. I bought an umbrella a couple years ago when I was at LEGOland in California. (It has become a bit damaged from use.) I was able to carry it onto the planes without any problems. -MDT

Uniblab
2x3 Brick
2x3 Brick

Male Posts : 300
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Camp Hill, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 am

vyronwynter wrote:Hi,

I do not want to put a damper on your enthusiasm. But I was at LEGOland in October. The area for PaB had been cut in half by the computers set up to run LEGO Universe. Yes there was a nice variety of pieces, but I saw nothing beyond plates, bricks, slopes and tiles.

I wish you luck in finding something useful. I was disappointed by the selection. Also on a previous visit (April 2007), they were selling bags from sets, by the pound, in the parking lot. I spent an hour tearing through parts from Batman to technic.

Nobody lugs like a PennLUG lugger,

Tony Sties

Thanks for the heads up Tony. Those darn computer!!! The last time I was there was 5 years ago and they had a pretty good selection of parts. I guess it's a good thing there isn't as much now since I'm not working on any projects so I don't have a list of things I'm looking for.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 am

Uniblab wrote:Hi Paul,

I would be interested in an umbrella. Preferrably something black with LEGO stuff on it, or something more appropriate for adults. But if they only have kids type umbrellas I would like one of those anyway.

Thank you.

Mike Tighe


P.S. I bought an umbrella a couple years ago when I was at LEGOland in California. (It has become a bit damaged from use.) I was able to carry it onto the planes without any problems. -MDT

Hi Mike,

Ok, I'll grab an umbrella for you. Is the umbrella made out of bricks? Surprised

Paul

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Any requests for items from LegoLand California?

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 am

Vader22135 wrote:hello paul
I would expect the park to be crazy
with the new mini land starwars opening soon
if its open to the public please post some pics
Tony..E


Hi Tony,

Sadly, I think I'm a month too early!!! I think the Star Wars section opens up in late March. Sad

Paul

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum