The PennLUG Forum
Welcome to PennLUG Forums! Please login or register. While registering please make sure to select YES on Newsletter so you can emails for dates and time.
Google Calendar
Latest topics
» A new train curve
by afol666 Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:18 am

» LEGO Resale Value
by Brickadier General Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:24 pm

» PennLUG Club Member Information Survey.
by Brickadier General Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:12 pm

» Master Builder position at the new Plymouth Meeting LEGOLAND Discovery Center
by Brickadier General Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:07 pm

» 4DBrick monorail fans
by Kreativ Snail Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:14 am

» Introductions
by cjedwards Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:21 pm

» Meetings
by mrsrothbricks Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:55 am

» FNS Black Pearl, Fusion Powered Sub MOC (LDD)
by afol666 Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:19 am

» Friends and Family 20% off for The Lego Store coupon for this weekend---anyone want it?
by bas157 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:33 pm

» Sign me up.
by Ben-Laura Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:14 pm

» Another new member
by MikeKn Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:00 am

» buWizz remote control
by maarek Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:14 pm

» Bricklink sellers? Profitable?
by MikeKn Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:59 am

» eMail - Survey
by maarek Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:56 am

» LDraw
by Brick_Dad Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:50 am

» MOCs for sale
by Brick_Dad Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:57 pm

» Lego Thunder Road game. ** Joel and Sam **
by classicplasticbricks Sun May 22, 2016 7:08 pm

» Philly Brick Fest 2016 Photos.
by Cale Tue May 17, 2016 2:18 pm

» Ready to join!
by Brianb Sun May 15, 2016 9:00 pm

» wanna play?
by afol666 Thu May 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post  Naora on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:06 am

I joined the forums a few months ago, but completely forgot to make a topic here.

Hello everyone. My name is Aaron Boyer, and I'm a 23 year old LEGO builder, train enthusiast, LEGO train enthusiast, drummer, guitar player, songwriter, music producer, voice actor, computer programmer, story writer, RPG maker, inventor, and wage slave. I like to keep myself busy, and with everything I do, I'm obsessed with perfection. I was born in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, and I've lived in central PA my entire life.

Since I literally have never met another AFOL in my entire life, and I put serious effort into my work, this seems like a great opportunity for me to get a foot into the community. I've been interested in joining PennLUG for a long time now, but never got around to making a topic in this section and requesting to join.

I built my first LEGO train (a caboose) when I was just 1 year old, and have been building with LEGO every year of my life. I've had an obsession with trains my entire life, and have especially loved passenger trains ever since I first rode the Tioga Central as a toddler. I'm currently working on a large fleet of 10-wide 1:38 scale Budd coaches and EMD diesels, and I'm considering building some Pullman lightweights and heavyweights in the future, as well as steam engines. Although it's unconventional, I choose to build in 10-wide to make every stud length the equivalent of 1 foot. At this time, I don't think my creations are worthy enough to run at public shows, but I definitely look forward to trying them out on the PennLUG layout sometime.

Alas, right now I have three jobs, and virtually no free time, but I'm going to try to schedule off work for meetings as soon as my weekend jobs allow me to. I look forward to collaborative builds, in-depth LEGO discussions, and whatever else I've been deprived of my entire life. Here are my contacts, if anyone wants to add me.

facebook.com/aaronkboyer
aaronkboyer@gmail.com

Naora
Raw ABS pellet

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum